27 Spanish Proverbs about KeepAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Keep
1. A good paymaster is keeper of other men's purses.
2. At an auction keep your mouth shut.
3. Do not buy a carrier's ass, or marry an innkeeper's daughter.
4. God keep you from "It is too late."
5. Good, good, good, but God keep my ass out of his rye.
6. He who keeps his own secret avoids much mischief.
7. He who makes a law should keep it.
8. He who tells his own secret will hardly keep another's.
9. No one would be an innkeeper but for money.
10. Plough deep whilst sluggards sleep, And you shall have corn to sell and to keep.
11. Sour wine, old bacon, and rye bread keep a house rich.
12. Tell your friend a lie; and if he keeps it secret, tell him the truth.
13. They who don't keep goats and yet sell kids, where do they get them?
14. Two birds of prey do not keep each other company.
15. Where friars abound keep your eyes open.
16. Who has no bread to spare should not keep a dog.
17. An old poacher makes the best gamekeeper.
18. Tell me the company you keep, and I will tell you who you are.
19. A good life, they say, keeps wrinkles at bay.
20. Keeping a woman to her word is like trying to hold an eel by its tail.
Proverbs about Keep
Quotes related to Keep by Power Quotations