7 Spanish Proverbs about LawyersAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Lawyers
1. A hungry man discovers more than a hundred lawyers.
2. A peasant between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats.
3. Fools and obstinate men make rich lawyers.
4. Fools and the perverse fill the lawyers' purse.
5. The devil makes his Christmas pies of lawyers' tongues and clerk's fingers.
6. A man in love schemes more than a hundred lawyers.
7. Stubborn men make lawyers.
Proverbs about Lawyers
Quotes related to Lawyers by Power Quotations