17 Spanish Proverbs about LeaveAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Leave
1. Entreaties to get him to sing, and entreaties to leave off.
2. Every one wishes to bring water to his own mill, and leave his neighbour's dry.
3. If this ball does not stick to the wall it will at least leave a mark.
4. In hunting and in love you begin when you like and leave off when you can.
5. Leave the jest at its best.
6. Love is like war, begin when you like and leave off when you can.
7. The bad barber leaves neither hair nor skin.
8. The cat always leaves her mark upon her friend.
9. The pitcher goes so often to the well, that it leaves its handle or its mouth.
10. Though the sun shines, leave not your cloak at home.
11. The pitcher that goes often to the well leaves either its handle or its spout there.
12. The mouse does not leave the cat's house with a bellyful.
13. He who leaves his people will be left by God.
14. However bright the sun may shine, leave not your cloak at home.
15. Love is like war: you begin when you like and leave off when you can.
16. Memory is everyone's friend -- it leaves you when you need it most.
17. If you leave your place, you lose it.
Proverbs about Leave
Quotes related to Leave by Power Quotations