7 Spanish Proverbs about LionAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Lion
1. Bachelor, a peacock; betrothed, a lion; married, an ass.
2. Better be the head of a rat than the tail of a lion.
3. Little birds may pick a dead lion.
4. The lion is not so fierce as he is painted.
5. The lion's not half so fierce as he's painted.
6. At twenty a man will be a peacock, at thirty a lion, at forty a camel, at fifty a serpent, at sixty a dog, at seventy a monkey, and at eighty nothing.
7. The bachelor is a peacock, the fiancT is a lion and the married man a mule.
Proverbs about Lion
Quotes related to Lion by Power Quotations