21 Spanish Proverbs about LookAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Look
1. He who does not look before lags behind.
2. He who does not show himself, is overlooked.
3. He who looks demurely trust not with your money.
4. Luck comes to those who look after it.
5. Silence and look out, we shall catch both hen and chicks.
6. Since we have loaves let us not look for cakes.
7. Talk little and well, and you will be looked upon as somebody.
8. The glass-dealer's horses fell out, and he looked on to see which kicked hardest.
9. With a staircase before you, you look for a rope to go down by.
10. Where the wolf gets one lamb he looks for another.
11. A looker on sees more of the game than a player.
12. Look not a gift horse in the mouth.
13. Look not out for dead men's shoes.
14. He who has a good looking wife, a castle on the river, or a vineyard on the roadside is never without war.
15. If the peacock were to look at its feet, it would stop him strutting.
16. Look for the good and let the bad things come on their own.
17. To offer friendship to one who is looking for love, is like giving bread to someone dying of thirst.
18. Look after the pennies, and the pounds will look after themselves.
19. The grass looks greener on the other side of the fence.
20. The devil looks after himself.
Proverbs about Look
Quotes related to Look by Power Quotations