39 Spanish Proverbs about MakesAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Makes
1. A blow with a reed makes a noise but hurts not.
2. A man may hap to bring home with him what makes him weep.
3. A mute bird makes no omen.
4. A postern door makes a thief.
5. A turtle makes progress when it sticks its neck out.
6. As the best wine makes the sharpest vinegar, so the deepest love turns to the deadliest hatred.
7. Custom makes all things easy.
8. Don't scuffle with the potter, for he makes money by the damage.
9. God makes the back to the burden.
10. Good luck makes its way in by elbowing.
11. He that makes one basket can make a hundred.
12. He who makes a law should keep it.
13. He who makes light of his enemy dies by his hand.
14. I don't count them to you, wife, but a hog makes twelve puddings.
15. The full-fed cow makes company of her tail.
16. The well-fed sheep makes a cloak of its tail.
17. What cures Sancho makes Martha sick.
18. When the bee sucks, it makes honey, when the spider, poison.
19. When the river makes no noise, it is either dried up or much swollen.
20. An old ox makes a straight furrow.
Proverbs about Makes
Quotes related to Makes by Power Quotations