9 Spanish Proverbs about PickAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Pick
1. He who does not pick up a pin cares nothing for his wife.
2. He who eats the meat let him pick the bone.
3. Little birds may pick a dead lion.
4. Please the eye, and pick the purse.
5. The wolf picks up the ass's fleas by moonlight.
6. There is no lock, if the pick is of gold.
7. Where they eat your meat let them pick the bones.
8. If you want a fine wife, don't pick her on a Sunday.
9. Don't call me a little olive until you've picked me.
Proverbs about Pick
Quotes related to Pick by Power Quotations