15 Spanish Proverbs about RideAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Ride
1. A man who prides himself on his ancestry is like the potato plant, the best part of which is underground.
2. At the wedding-feast the least eater is the bride.
3. Fond pride of dress is sure a very curse; Ere fancy you consult, consult your purse.
4. He who rides behind another does not saddle when he will.
5. How shall the enemy of the bride speak well of the wedding?
6. Hush, brideswoman, I knew all that before.
7. Ingratitude is the daughter of pride.
8. The horse thinks one thing, and his rider another.
9. Were you at the wedding, Molly? No, mother, but the bride was very fine.
10. A young woman is to an old man the horse that he rides to hell.
11. One takes care of the horse, another rides it.
12. The pearls of a bride on her wedding day are the tears that will be shed later.
13. Plenty breed pride.
14. If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride.
15. At her wedding, the bride eats the least.
Proverbs about Ride
Quotes related to Ride by Power Quotations