106 Spanish Proverbs about ThingAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Thing
1. How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then rest afterward.
2. A bad thing never dies.
3. A good thing lost is a good thing valued.
4. A man gains nothing by vain glory but contempt and hatred.
5. All things of this world are nothing, unless they have reference to the next.
6. Corsair against corsair nothing is got but empty casks.
7. Custom makes all things easy.
8. Everything in its season, and turnips in Advent.
9. Four things put a man beside himself--women, tobacco, cards, and wine.
10. From snow, whether baked or boiled, you will get nothing but water.
11. Give orders and do no more, and nothing will come of it.
12. Go to friends for advice; to women for pity; to strangers for charity; to relatives for nothing.
13. Good, that comes too late, is good as nothing.
14. He loses his market who has nothing to sell.
15. He that is not sensible of his loss has lost nothing.
16. He who at twenty understands nothing, at thirty knows nothing, and at forty has nothing, will lead a wretched old age.
17. He who denies everything confesses everything.
18. He who does not mix with the crowd knows nothing.
19. He who does not pick up a pin cares nothing for his wife.
20. He who doubts nothing knows nothing.
Proverbs about Thing
Quotes related to Thing by Power Quotations