6 Spanish Proverbs about TwentyAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Twenty
1. He that is not gallant at twenty, strong at thirty, rich at forty, or experienced at fifty, will never be gallant, strong, rich, or prudent.
2. He who at twenty understands nothing, at thirty knows nothing, and at forty has nothing, will lead a wretched old age.
3. Since you have scolding me, I have counted a hundred and twenty holes in that nutmeg grater.
4. At twenty a man will be a peacock, at thirty a lion, at forty a camel, at fifty a serpent, at sixty a dog, at seventy a monkey, and at eighty nothing.
5. There was already twenty in the family, so my grandmother had a baby.
6. He that chastens one chastens twenty.
Proverbs about Twenty
Quotes related to Twenty by Power Quotations