27 Spanish Proverbs about WifeAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Wife
1. A blind man's wife needs no paint.
2. A shoemaker's wife and a smith's mare are always the worst shod.
3. For whom does the blind man's wife adorn herself?
4. God grant, dear wife, that this son be ours.
5. He that would have a beautiful wife should choose her on a Saturday.
6. He who does not honour his wife, dishonours himself.
7. He who does not pick up a pin cares nothing for his wife.
8. He who has a bad wife can expect no happiness that can be so called.
9. He who has a good wife can bear any evil.
10. He who has a handsome wife, a castle on the frontier, or a vineyard on the roadside, is never without war.
11. He who has no wife, is for thrashing her daily; but he that has one, takes care of her.
12. Husband, don't see; wife, be blind.
13. Husband, you are a cuckold; wife, who told you so?
14. I don't count them to you, wife, but a hog makes twelve puddings.
15. If you want to thrash your wife, ask her for a drink of water in the sun.
16. Of your wife and your tried friend believe nothing but what you know for certain.
17. Smoke, a dripping roof, and a scolding wife, are enough to drive a man out of his life.
18. The first wife is a broom, and the second a lady.
19. The old wife, if she does not serve for a pot, serves for a cover.
20. There is no answer for God out of my house, and What have you to do with my wife?
Proverbs about Wife
Quotes related to Wife by Power Quotations