88 Thai Proverbs / Page 2
21. Catch fish two hands.
22. Chicken are beautiful because of their feathers, women are beautiful because of their make-up.
23. Confusion is a chicken with shattered eyes.
24. Cover the back of an image of Buddha with gold leaf.
25. Doesn't paddle, but puts his feet in the river.
26. Don't borrow another's nose to breathe with.
27. Don't borrow someone else's nose to breathe with.
28. Don't help the elephant carry its tusks.
29. Don't help the elephant to carry his tusks.
30. Don't spill blood until the raven has flown over.
31. Don't spoil a cool place under the hospitable tree.
32. Easy to change young wood shape than the old one.
33. Eat in a house then excrete on the roof.
34. Escape from a tiger to be eaten by a crocodile.
35. Found a nice tree when your axe broken.
36. Frog in a coconut shell.
37. Get overripe before partly ripe.
38. Goes in the left ear, goes out the right ear.
39. Gold that falls to earth never dims.
40. Grabbing excrement is better than grabbing flatulence.