5 Turkish Proverbs about BecomeAll Turkish Proverbs | Proverbs about Become
1. If your guest becomes a cook, your larder will soon be empty.
2. Never become a teacher where you yourself were a pupil.
3. The first drink makes you a frisky gazelle, the second an impetuous zebra, the third a roaring lion, and with the fourth you become a silly donkey.
4. When the flock makes an about-face, the stragglers become leaders.
5. The tree branch should be cut off before it becomes a limb.
Proverbs about Become
Quotes related to Become by Power Quotations