8 Turkish Proverbs about MakesAll Turkish Proverbs | Proverbs about Makes
1. He who knows much makes many mistakes.
2. The first drink makes you a frisky gazelle, the second an impetuous zebra, the third a roaring lion, and with the fourth you become a silly donkey.
3. To a good rider, right or left makes no difference.
4. Too much prudishness makes the lover sick.
5. Too much sympathy with the unfortunate makes you unhappy.
6. March makes one look through the door, and makes one burn hoes and shovels.
7. When the flock makes an about-face, the stragglers become leaders.
8. The tool makes the hand proud.
Proverbs about Makes
Quotes related to Makes by Power Quotations