14 Yiddish Proverbs about EvenAll Yiddish Proverbs | Proverbs about Even
1. If a man is destined to drown, he will drown even in a spoonful of water.
2. The wise man, even when he holds his tongue, says more than the fool when he speaks.
3. Time and words can't be recalled, even if it was only yesterday.
4. With time, even a bear can learn to dance.
5. Even a ball of wool has a beginning.
6. If you are lucky, even your ox will calve.
7. A dead man is mourned seven days;a fool, his lifetime.
8. Love your neighbor, even if he plays the trombone.
9. Rich man down and poor man up -- they are still not even.
10. It is not good to be alone, even in Paradise.
11. In time, even a bear can be taught to dance.
12. Even in heaven, it is not good to be alone.
13. If a person is fated to drown, he'll lose his life even in a teaspoon of water.
14. A person can study for seventy years and at the end die a fool.
Proverbs about Even
Quotes related to Even by Power Quotations