13 Yiddish Proverbs about PeopleAll Yiddish Proverbs | Proverbs about People
1. If rich people could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living.
2. All dumb people have a lot to say.
3. If God wants people to suffer, he sends them too much understanding.
4. If God were living on earth, people would break His windows.
5. If the rich could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living.
6. If two people say he is drunk, the third one should sleep.
7. If you want to know what God thinks of money, look at the people he gives it to.
8. Some people are electrifying, they light up a room when they leave.
9. If I dealt in candles, the sun wouldn't set; if I dealt in shrouds, people would stop dying.
10. Some people are like new shoes - the cheaper they are, the louder they squeak.
11. God created people because he loves stories.
12. If you want people to think you are wise, agree with them.
13. Other people's troubles are bearable.
Proverbs about People
Quotes related to People by Power Quotations