16 Yiddish Proverbs about RichAll Yiddish Proverbs | Proverbs about Rich
1. If rich people could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living.
2. A rich man who is stingy is the worst pauper.
3. A rich man's foolish sayings pass for wise ones.
4. A rich mouthful, a heavy groan.
5. The rich man who is stingy is the worst pauper.
6. The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have.
7. If the rich could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living.
8. Men would not be richer for being miserly; generosity does not make a man poorer.
9. Not only that the rich man is rich, but he has such good checks too.
10. The rich man doesn't pay, the debtor does.
11. To be rich is not everything, but it certainly helps.
12. God loves the poor and helps the rich.
13. Once poor, never rich.
14. Rich man down and poor man up -- they are still not even.
15. A rich man has no need of character.
16. If the rich could hire someone else to die for them, the poor would make a wonderful living.
Proverbs about Rich
Quotes related to Rich by Power Quotations