10 Yiddish Proverbs about ShowAll Yiddish Proverbs | Proverbs about Show
1. If you can't bite, don't show your teeth.
2. A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.
3. Show a dog a finger, and he wants the whole hand.
4. Show her the rudder, but don't steer her boat.
5. Words show the wit of a man, but actions his meaning.
6. Do not show a stick to a dog that has been beaten.
7. If you can't bite, better not show your teeth.
8. You are ushered in according to your dress; shown out according to your brains.
9. The sun shines brighter after a shower.
10. If you cannot bite, don't show your teeth.
Proverbs about Show
Quotes related to Show by Power Quotations