10 Yiddish Proverbs about ThemAll Yiddish Proverbs | Proverbs about Them
1. If rich people could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living.
2. If things are not as you wish, wish them as they are.
3. Send a fool to close the shutters and he'll close them all over town.
4. Eggs may be smarter than the chickens, but it doesn't take long for them to stink.
5. If God wants people to suffer, he sends them too much understanding.
6. If the rich could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living.
7. When God wants to punish an idiot, He teaches them a few words of Hebrew.
8. If the rich could hire someone else to die for them, the poor would make a wonderful living.
9. If you want people to think you are wise, agree with them.
10. How many will listen to the truth when you tell them?
Proverbs about Them
Quotes related to Them by Power Quotations