6 Yiddish Proverbs about WantsAll Yiddish Proverbs | Proverbs about Wants
1. Show a dog a finger, and he wants the whole hand.
2. If God wants people to suffer, he sends them too much understanding.
3. She who wants to marry her stepfather regrets it in bed.
4. When God wants to punish an idiot, He teaches them a few words of Hebrew.
5. One who wants to know is better than one who already knows.
6. One who wants to know is better than one who already knows.
Proverbs about Wants
Quotes related to Wants by Power Quotations