22 Proverbs about Across
1. Many have good intentions, but something comes across them.
2. A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books.
3. Don't celebrate until you are across the brook.
4. If a dog offers to help you across the river, don't ask if he is suffering from the mange.
5. You cannot blindfold a man and expect him to ferry you across the river.
6. Luck will carry a man across the brook if he is not too lazy to leap.
7. Call the bear "Uncle" till you are safe across the bridge.
8. Call the bear $quot;Uncle" till you are safe across the bridge.
9. The lowest fence it the easiest to get across.
10. Help thy brother's boat across, and lo! thine own has reached the shore.
11. Help your brother's boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
12. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset...
13. Call the bear uncle till you are safe across the bridge.
14. Call the bear 'uncle' till you are safe across the bridge.
15. When the door is closed, you must learn to slide across the crack of the sill.
16. The moon moves slowly, but it gets across the town.
17. The one who used to jump across the stream may find herself wading through..
18. The lowest fence is the easiest to get across.
19. Help thy brother's boat across, and lo! thine own has reached the shore.
20. Capacious as the sleeve of a monk and patient as the priest with his arms across his chest.
Quotes related to Across by Power Quotations