369 Proverbs about Anger / Page 19
361. If a frog leaves the swamp for the mountains, it means it is in danger.
362. In anger there is no intelligence.
363. A danger foreseen is half-avoided.
364. If patience hides something, anger won't search and get.
365. Anger is the only thing to put off till tomorrow.
366. Blind belief is dangerous.
367. Women and glass are always in danger.
368. First for self, then for the stranger.
369. Dine with a stranger but save your love for your family.
Quotes related to Anger by Power Quotations