138 Proverbs about Answer
1. If a dog's prayers were answered, bones would rain from the skies.
2. Love without return is like a question without an answer.
3. One fool may ask more questions than seven wise men can answer.
4. The best answer to anger is silence.
5. Truth gives a short answer, lies go round about.
6. Who says little has little to answer for.
7. No answer is also an answer.
8. A bird does not sing because he has the answer to something, he sings because he has a song.
9. An answer that does not resolve a quarrel makes a thousand new ones.
10. Don't promise something when you are full of joy; don't answer letters when you are full of anger.
11. Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.
12. In the midst of great joy do not promise to give a man anything; in the midst of great anger do not answer a man's letter.
13. Never answer a letter while you are angry.
14. A man of honor will feel ashamed by a single question to which he does not know the answer.
15. If a woman doesn't know what she has to answer then the sea is dry.
16. Fools ask questions that wise men cannot answer.
17. Hasty questions require slow answers.
18. Silence answers much.
19. A soft answer turneth away wrath.
20. Wise people can't answer the most foolish questions.
Quotes related to Answer by Power Quotations