30 Proverbs about Ball
1. Not every ball hits.
2. He that plays at racket must watch the ball.
3. He who throws the ball, must expect it back.
4. Keep several balls in the air.
5. Make not your sail too big for your ballast.
6. Man with four balls can't walk.
7. Think globally, act locally.
8. You'll always miss 100% of the [basketball] shots you don't take.
9. Tread on the ball, live to spend all.
10. Beetles that roll balls out of human faeces demand to be hidden away from the rich man, because there is nothing he wouldn't buy.
11. A man who touches the bottom of a soup plate with a ball of foofoo is no longer searching for soup.
12. You couldn't make half a football team out of all the Leinster men in Heaven.
13. If this ball does not stick to the wall it will at least leave a mark.
14. The ball always looks for the best player.
15. He who hold the thread holds the ball.
16. A bad dancer always has trouble with his balls.
17. Keep your eye on the ball.
18. Even a ball of wool has a beginning.
19. The cornered rat will lick the balls of the cat.
20. Little money, little football.
Quotes related to Ball by Power Quotations