131 Proverbs about Birds
1. As the old birds sings, the young ones twitter.
2. Birds of prey do not sing.
3. It is hard to catch birds with an empty hand.
4. Old birds are hard to pluck.
5. Birds of a feather flock together.
6. As the old birds sing, so the young ones twitter.
7. Clumsy birds have need of early flight.
8. Dead songbirds make a sad meal.
9. You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.
10. Dead song-birds make a sad meal.
11. People live like birds in the woods: When the time comes, each must take flight.
12. The prettiest birds are in a cage.
13. Living at a river, one comes to know the nature of the fish therein; Dwelling by a mountain, one learns to recognize the language of the birds thereupon.
14. God knows why he has made the wings of some birds shorter.
15. Birds of a feather flock together.
16. Cats don't catch the old birds.
17. Better afield with the birds than hanging on lords.
18. Better when birds sing than where irons ring.
19. God gives birds their food, but they must fly for it.
20. Old birds are not caught with cats.
Quotes related to Birds by Power Quotations