92 Proverbs about Cats
1. Ducats are clipped, pence are not.
2. Flatterers are cats that lick before and scratch behind.
3. He who makes a mouse of himself, will be eaten by the cats.
4. Singed cats live long.
5. The cats that drive away mice are as food as those that catch them.
6. Two cats and one mouse, two women in one house, two dogs to one bone, will not agree long.
7. Who will not feed the cats, must feed the mice and rats.
8. By night all cats are grey.
9. When all candles be out, all cats be gray.
10. At night all cats are grey.
11. Flatters, like cats, lick and then scratch.
12. To catch rats the cats take off their gloves.
13. Don't make a mouse of yourself, or else you will be eaten by cats.
14. All cats love fish but fear to wet their paws.
15. Dogs are dogs, but cats are people.
16. A mouse-catching dog steps on the cats' paws.
17. By night all cats are grey.
18. Old birds are not caught with cats.
19. They agree like cats and dogs.
20. Those that dislike cats will be carried to the cemetery in the rain.
Quotes related to Cats by Power Quotations