75 Proverbs about Clear / Page 4
61. The earthen pot must keep clear of the brass kettle.
62. To have a clear tongue is better than having goods which you can't manage well.
63. Heaven is dark and yet out of it streams clear water.
64. Though God is almighty, he doesn't send rain from a clear sky.
65. If you yearry debil a come, clear de way.
66. Clear out of the 'thakirio'.
67. The land enriches not people who clear it, but people who come.
68. When my child and I have eaten -- then clear the table.
69. Clear accounts make for long friendships.
70. Clear pacts, long friendship.
71. When there's a clear horizon in winter, there'll be the devil to pay.
72. The January moon brightens like a clear day.
73. When the moon is pale, it will rain; when it's red, it will be windy and when it's clear, it will be serene.
74. With a clear Sirocco and a dark North Wind, go to sea without concern.
75. If you want to clear the land secretly, the noise of the axe will give you away.
Quotes related to Clear by Power Quotations