63 Proverbs about Conscience
1. The belly does not have a conscience.
2. A good conscience is a soft pillow.
3. A clear conscience is a soft pillow.
4. Better a good conscience without wisdom than wisdom without a good conscience.
5. Doctors purge the body, ministers the conscience, lawyers the purse.
6. For a lot of people their conscience lives in the middle of the street.
7. The belly has no conscience.
8. Clear conscience never fears midnight knocking.
9. Don't hang your conscience on your back.
10. The man whose conscience is clear will never fear a knock on the door at midnight.
11. He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition burns a picture to obtain the ashes.
12. Those who sacrifice their conscience to ambition burn a painting to obtain ashes.
13. A guilty conscience feels continual fear.
14. A clear conscience is the greatest armor.
15. A guilty conscience needs no accuser.
16. He has a wolf-conscience.
17. Put your hand in your conscience and see if it does not come out as black as pitch.
18. In the courtroom of the conscience, a case is always in progress.
19. A guilty conscience needs no accuser.
20. A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder.
Quotes related to Conscience by Power Quotations