766 Proverbs about Ends
1. A hedge between keeps a friendship green.
2. A marriage in later years sends a letter to the grave digger.
3. Friendship is a plant we must often water.
4. Friendship is love with intelligence.
5. Friendship with the French is like their wine; exquisite but short lived.
6. He who does not want to lend loses friends; he who lends gains enemies.
7. He who has no enemies has no friends either.
8. He who is the judge between two friends loses one of them.
9. He who lends to the poor get his interest from God.
10. Marriage is the opposite to a fever attack; it begins very hot and ends very cold.
11. One enemy is too much, and a hundred friends are not enough.
12. True friendship does not freeze in the winter.
13. When friendship goes with love it must play the second fiddle.
14. Where philosophy ends medicine begins.
15. All's well that ends well.
16. Short reckonings make long friends.
17. Where friends, there riches.
18. Heaven preserve me from my friends.
19. Distance lends enchantment to the view.
20. Fire in the heart sends smoke into the head.
Quotes related to Ends by Power Quotations