224 Proverbs about Face / Page 11
201. One hand washes the other, both hands wash the face.
202. Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.
203. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
204. Spit at heaven and you'll get it back in your face.
205. Who doesn't approach with disbelief, won't see the face of paradise.
206. The choice oil is from the surface, the best wine is from the middle, and the best honey is from the bottom.
207. When the cat washes its face, you know it's going to rain.
208. Before an angry face keep your mouth shut.
209. Not all the red-faced are drunkards nor all the yellow-faced sick.
210. Who drives donkeys and believes women, will never see the face of paradise.
211. Roof tiles are positioned to face downwards so that husbands and wives can be left alone.
212. A good face is a letter of recommendation.
213. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.
214. The back of one door is the face of another.
215. The face is the index of the mind.
216. Who spits against the wind, it falls in his face.
217. One has to face fear or forever run from it.
218. The tears running down your face do not blind you.
219. We work on the surface, the depths are a mystery.
220. A child's lie is like a dead fish in a pond that in the end, always comes to the surface, explains his mother.
Quotes related to Face by Power Quotations