615 Proverbs about Fall / Page 2
21. If there is a lid that doesn't fit, then there is a lid that does. To a person that does not wander, there is not enlightenment. Fall seven times, stand up eight.
22. Fall seven times and stand up eight.
23. Fall down seven times, get up eight.
24. Sleeping people can't fall down.
25. Don't give your son's wife fall-harvest eggplant to eat.
26. A centipede, though dead, will not fall.
27. A fallen blossom never returns to the branch.
28. Eat before falling in love.
29. Fall seven times, stand up the eighth.
30. If you are going to fall it's muddy everywhere.
31. People who are asleep can't fall down.
32. The heaviest rains fall on the house that leaks most.
33. Fall seven times, rise eight.
34. To gamble as the dice fall.
35. Even monkees fall from trees.
36. Even monkeys fall from trees.
37. Fallen blossoms do not return to branches; a broken mirror does not again reflect.
38. Fall six times, rise seven
39. Fall six times, stand up seven.
40. Fallen blossom doesn't return to the branch.
Quotes related to Fall by Power Quotations