64 Proverbs about Fence
1. Love your neighbor, but keep your fence.
2. "But" is a fence over which few leap.
3. A fence lasts three years, a dog lasts three fences, a horse three dogs, and a man three horses.
4. A fence makes love more keen.
5. Love your neighbor, but don't tear down your fence.
6. Love your neighbour, but don't pull down the fence.
7. 'But' is a fence over which few leap.
8. A woman without a man is like a garden without a fence.
9. Don't make a fence more expensive or more important than what it is fencing.
10. Everyone pushes a falling fence.
11. Love your neighbors, but do not pull down the fence.
12. Do not protect yourself with a fence, but rather by your friends.
13. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
14. Alder fences don't last more than a year.
15. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
16. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
17. Good fences make good neighbours.
18. Attack is the best form of defence.
19. It is the fear of offence that makes men swallow poison.
20. When you see a turtle on top of a fence post, you know he had some help.
Quotes related to Fence by Power Quotations