53 Proverbs about Fleas
1. A sack full of fleas is easier to watch than a woman.
2. Ambition and fleas both jump high.
3. He who goes to bed with dogs, will wake up with fleas.
4. It is easier to guard against a bushel of fleas than a woman.
5. Nothing should be done in a hurry except catching fleas.
6. Ambition and fleas jump high.
7. The skinnier the dog, the more fleas he has.
8. It is easier to guard a sack full of fleas than a girl in love.
9. A dog in a kennel barks at his fleas -- a hunting dog does not feel them.
10. It's not the fleas of the dog that make the cat meow.
11. Nothing in haste but catching fleas.
12. Big fleas have little fleas upon their backs to bite them, and little fleas have lesser fleas, and so ad infinitum.
13. He who goes to bed with dogs will get up with fleas.
14. He that sleeps wi' dogs maun rise wi' fleas.
15. Fleas and a grining wife are waukrife bedfellows.
16. A close mouth catches nae fleas.
17. Eagles catches nae fleas.
18. Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas.
19. You can only know the fleas in the bed you have slept in.
20. If you choose to lie down with dogs, you must be prepared to wake up with fleas.
Quotes related to Fleas by Power Quotations