900 Proverbs about Fool
1. "If you have no money, turn placeman!" as the court fool said to his sovereign.
2. Even a fool can govern if nothing happens.
3. He who undertakes to be his own teacher has a fool for a pupil.
4. O foolish world, why are you scratching around in the dark?
5. Old age is no protection against foolishness.
6. Sometimes the whole nation has to pay for the foolish deed of one man.
7. Stubbornness is the energy of fools.
8. The biggest fools are those who are paid to be wise.
9. The stubborn man is ruled by a fool.
10. Children and fools speak the truth.
11. Children and fools tell the truth.
12. Penny wise, and pound foolish.
13. Fools live poor to die rich.
14. Fools grow without watering.
15. Every fool is different.
16. Everybody must wear out one pair of fool's shoes, if he wear no more.
17. Everybody's friend, everybody's fool.
18. Fools build houses, wise men buy them.
19. Fools for luck.
20. Fools must not be set on eggs.
Quotes related to Fool by Power Quotations