28 Proverbs about Forty / Page 2
21. A horse which is tamed at forty is only good for resurrection day.
22. A fool at forty is a fool indeed.
23. Till age forty it is better to eat. after that, drinking is better.
24. There are forty kinds of lunacy, but only one kind of common sense.
25. On Saint Candelora day, if it's snowing or raining, there'll be another forty days of winter.
26. If you don't know by age twenty, don't do by age thrity, don't have by age forty, you will never know, never do, and never have.
27. A fool at forty is a fool indeed.
28. St. Swithin's Day, if thou dost rain, for forty days it will remain; St. Swithin's Day, if thou be fair, for forty days 'twill rain no more.
Quotes related to Forty by Power Quotations