265 Proverbs about Hands
1. At court there are many hands, but few hearts.
2. Beginning and ending shake hands.
3. Cold hands, warm heart.
4. Every mother's child is handsome.
5. Every woman would rather be handsome than good.
6. Handsome is the handsome does.
7. Jacob's voice, Esau's hands.
8. Less advice and more hands.
9. Many hands make quick work.
10. More is done with words than with hands.
11. No ape but swears he has the handsomest children.
12. Princes have long hands and many ears.
13. Ragged colts make the handsomest stallions.
14. The devil finds work for idle hands to do.
15. The handsomest snuffs the candle.
16. The master's eye does more than both his hands.
17. There are more hands than heads.
18. Handsome apples are sometimes sour.
19. Handsome is as handsome does.
20. A lot will stick to dirty hands.
Quotes related to Hands by Power Quotations