590 Proverbs about Head
1. A drop of honey catches more flies than a hogshead of vinegar.
2. A woman strong in flounces is weak in the head.
3. Don't carry your head too high, the door is low.
4. Early to rise and late to bed, lifts again the debtor's head.
5. Fire in the heart sends smoke into the head.
6. Fish begin to stink at the head.
7. He that has no head, need no hat.
8. Let your head be more than a funnel to your stomach.
9. Make the cap fit the head.
10. Man without woman, is head without body; woman without man, is body without head.
11. There are more hands than heads.
12. Too much bed makes a dull head.
13. Were I a hatter, men would come into the world without heads.
14. What the peacock has too little on his head, he has too much on his tail.
15. Who falls short in the head, must be long in the heels.
16. Who has a head won't want for a hat.
17. Who lets another sit on his shoulder, will soon have him on his head.
18. Who throws a stone above him may have it fall on his own head.
19. Yorkshire born and Yorkshire bred, strong in the arm and weak in the head.
20. A crown is no cure for the headache.
Quotes related to Head by Power Quotations