192 Proverbs about Honey / Page 2
21. More flies are taken with a drop of honey than a tun of vinegar.
22. Oil is best at the beginning, honey at the end, and wine in the middle.
23. Honey is sweet, but the bee stings.
24. Bees that have honey in their mouths have stings in their tails.
25. Bees that hae honey in their mouths hae stings in their tails.
26. It is dear bought honey that is lickt off a thorn.
27. He was the bee that made the honey.
28. The bee has a sting but honey too.
29. The bee without a sting collects no honey.
30. Make yourself all honey and the flies will devour you.
31. Honey catches more flies than vinegar.
32. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
33. Bees that have honey in their mouths have stings in their tails.
34. Of wine the middle, of oil the top, and of honey the bottom is best.
35. When you shoot an arrow of truth, dip its point in honey.
36. The words of the elderly are as sweet as honey, but if you do not listen they become as sour as bile.
37. A man doesn't escape from bees with a lump of honey in his hand.
38. A spoonful of honey will catch more flies than a gallon of vinegar.
39. A woman is like a bee treat her well and she will make honey, treat her badly and she will go wild.
40. Being a good friend of a scorpion doesn't mean that you can't be stung by a honeybee.
Quotes related to Honey by Power Quotations