192 Proverbs about Honey / Page 10
181. Honey is often bitter.
182. Kiss him, kiss him, little mouth of honey: you're the hooker but I'm the wife.
183. Swarms in March make good honey.
184. You need to have patience in storms: you don't eat honey without flies.
185. Wine is as sweet as honey but it can be abused.
186. Ricotta and honey, eat them often.
187. A drop of honey catches more flies than a hogshead of vinegar.
188. No bees, no honey; no work, no money.
189. If your friend is honey, don't lick him thoroughly.
190. A boy isn't sent to collect the honey.
191. We celebrated at the wax door, and all the time the honeycomb was empty within.
192. Even if your bee-hive has no honey in it, you shouldn't break it up.
Quotes related to Honey by Power Quotations