215 Proverbs about Hundred / Page 2
21. There are old men of three years old and children of a hundred.
22. A bad wife is one hundred years of bad harvest.
23. One mother achieves more than a hundred teachers.
24. What is told into the ear of a man is often heard a hundred miles away.
25. One joy scatters a hundred grieves.
26. One joy scatters a hundred grieves.
27. A one joy scatter a hundred grieves.
28. It takes a tree ten years to mature; it takes a man one hundred years to form.
29. Fifty steps laugh at a hundred steps.
30. One dog snarls at a shadow; a hundred howl at each other's barking.
31. One justice can overpower a hundred evils.
32. One thing well done is a hundred done; one thing that fails dooms the rest.
33. Seeing once is better than hearing a hundred times.
34. A single merit cannot make a hundred demerits fade; a hundred merits cannot hide a single demerit.
35. There is no silver here: three hundred taels.
36. A one hundred yard high tower still has its foundation on the ground.
37. A hundred no's are less agonizing than one insincere yes.
38. If you want a crop for one year, grow grain; if you want a crop for ten years, grow a tree; if you want a crop for a hundred years, grow men.
39. A bad word whispered will echo a hundred miles.
40. A hundred "no's" are less painful than one insincere "yes."
Quotes related to Hundred by Power Quotations