85 Proverbs about Kiss
1. He who wipes the child's nose, means to kiss the mother's cheek.
2. One kisses the child for the mother's sake, and the mother for the child's sake.
3. One kisses the nurse for the sake of the child.
4. Kissing don't last but cooking do.
5. Thievery and lying are kissing cousins.
6. As long as time is not pressing one does not burn incense; when it becomes urgent one kisses the feet of Buddha.
7. Better a slap from your friend than a kiss from your enemy.
8. A kiss without a beard is like an egg without salt.
9. A kiss and a drink o' water mak but a wersh breakfast.
10. Kissing is cried down since the shaking o' hands.
11. Better kiss a knave than cast out wi' him.
12. Every man to his taste, as the man sayed when he kiss'd his cou.
13. Mony ane kisses the bairn for love o the nurse.
14. Ye're black aboot the mou' for want o' kissing.
15. Many who kiss the child mean the nurse.
16. One kisses the child and means the nurse.
17. Do not make me kiss and you will not make me sin.
18. Kisses are keys.
19. Better to kiss a knave than be troubled with him.
20. He is a fool that kisseth the maid when he may kiss the mistress.
Quotes related to Kiss by Power Quotations