421 Proverbs about Knows / Page 2
21. A frog in the well knows not the ocean.
22. Duty knows no family.
23. Only God knows one's term of life.
24. He hath lived ill that knows not how to die well.
25. Man concocts a million schemes; god knows but one.
26. Only he that has traveled the road knows where the holes are deep.
27. You think you've lost your horse? Who knows, he may bring a whole herd back to you someday.
28. A girl that blushes too much, knows too much.
29. A man thinks that he knows it, but his wife knows better.
30. Happy is the man who knows he's happy.
31. He who knows his heart mistrusts his eyes.
32. The virtue of a woman does not go deep but her passion knows no limit.
33. Only the man who crosses the river at night knows the value of the light of day.
34. You think you lost your horse? Who knows, he may bring a whole herd back to you someday.
35. Only your shadow knows your true height.
36. He who knows he is a fool is not a big fool.
37. One who knows the limit knows true happiness.
38. A resourceful man knows to avoid a disadvantageous situation close at hand.
39. When the fool knows when to be silent, he would be sitting among the wise.
40. God knows why he has made the wings of some birds shorter.
Quotes related to Knows by Power Quotations