333 Proverbs about Laugh
1. He who tickles himself may laugh when he pleases.
2. Weeping bride, laughing wife, laughing bride, weeping wife.
3. When an old man marries, death laughs.
4. He who tickles himself can laugh when he pleases.
5. He who laughs last, laughs best.
6. He who laughs last, laughs longest.
7. A man shows his character by what he laughs at.
8. Beware of laughing hosts and weeping priests.
9. He laughs at scars who never felt a wound.
10. He laughs best who laughs last.
11. He laughs ill that laughs himself to death.
12. He who tickles himself, laughs when he likes.
13. One half the world laughs at the other half.
14. People show their character by what they laugh at.
15. Safe over the bridge, one laughs at St. Nepomuck.
16. Slaughter no more than you can well salt.
17. The laugh is always on the loser.
18. The weeping bride makes a laughing wife.
19. They are not all friends who laugh with you.
20. Those who tickle themselves may laugh when they please.
Quotes related to Laugh by Power Quotations