99 Proverbs about Laws
1. A lean agreement is better than a fat lawsuit.
2. Better a lean agreement than a fat lawsuit.
3. For the upright there are no laws.
4. New laws, new roguery.
5. The more laws the less justice.
6. As fast as laws are devised, their evasion is contrived.
7. A lean compromise is better than a fat lawsuit.
8. Few laws, good nations.
9. The maker of laws must be severe; who executes them must be generous.
10. When there are two in a lawsuit only a third will profit from it.
11. Win your lawsuit and lose your money.
12. Laws control the lesser man; right conduct controls the greater one.
13. Laws are useless when men are pure, unenforceable when men are corrupt.
14. Laws control the lesser man... Right conduct controls the greater one.
15. Fearing laws makes one happy every day; withholding truth from heaven worries one all the time.
16. Laws without penalties are like bells without clappers.
17. Laws without punishment are like bells with no clackers.
18. A lean compromise is better than a fat lawsuit.
19. Laws catch flies, but let hornets go free.
20. He that blaws best should bear the horn.
Quotes related to Laws by Power Quotations