99 Proverbs about Legs / Page 2
21. He who has long fingers should also have long legs.
22. A lie has short legs.
23. A lie has no legs.
24. Talk the hind legs off a donkey.
25. Friends are like centipedes, they have many legs when work needs to be done.
26. A hound's food is in its legs.
27. A lie has no legs, but a scandal has wings.
28. He that has long legs will go far.
29. Measure your guilt, then stretch your legs.
30. Someone else's legs are no good to you when you're travelling.
31. The whip hits at the legs, not the guilt.
32. When a fowl gets to a new town, it stands on one leg until it knows that it is a town where people stand on their two legs.
33. The success of a man is through the soles of his feet, that of a woman is from her legs.
34. We rest our legs, but never our mouths.
35. Only a fool will use both his legs to test how deep a spring is.
36. When a stiff-necked bull stands with its four legs planted firmly and refuses to move, you cannot make it go ahead only by pulling it by the reins and using your whip.
37. Lies have short legs.
38. Break the legs of an evil custom.
39. Who has no courage must have legs.
40. A horse falls though he has four legs.
Quotes related to Legs by Power Quotations