1096 Proverbs about Love / Page 2
21. The remedy for love is--land between.
22. Can a mouse fall in love with a cat?
23. Love is love no matter whence it comes or in what form.
24. Love is the art of making exceptions.
25. A fence between makes love more keen.
26. A good hater,a good lover.
27. Always in love, never married.
28. By beating love decays.
29. He who marries for love has good nights and bad days.
30. In hawks, hounds, arms, and love, for one pleasure a thousand pains.
31. It is loving too much to die of love.
32. Love Bertrand love his dog.
33. Love does much, money everything.
34. Love expels jealousy.
35. Love makes time pass away, and time makes love pass away.
36. Love makes time pass; time makes love pass.
37. Love subdues everything except the recreant's heart.
38. Love teaches asses to dance.
39. Love teaches even asses to dance.
40. Love, a cough, and smoke will not remain secret.
Quotes related to Love by Power Quotations