69 Proverbs about Neck
1. Neck or nothing.
2. Man is the head of the family, woman the neck that turns the head.
3. Little thieves are hanged by the neck, great ones by the purse.
4. Better a leg broken than the neck.
5. Better stretch your hand than your neck.
6. He that has the devil on his neck must find him work.
7. He has an eye in his neck.
8. Neck or naething, the king loes nae cripples.
9. As wight as a wabster's doublet, that ilka day taks a thief by the neck.
10. God gave the giraffe a long neck so that He would not have to bend the palm tree.
11. He who looks up too much gets a pain in the neck.
12. Move your neck according to the music.
13. Having little knowledge is like having your hands tied around your neck like a slave.
14. A camel cannot see the crookedness of its neck.
15. A drunkard is like a whisky bottle only neck and belly but no head.
16. A sleeping head needs more than its neck to support it.
17. Don't seek to hurt any man, but if any man seeks to hurt you may he break his neck.
18. The gourd's neck cannot be straightened in it's old age, it can only be broken.
19. Tortoises only make progress when they stick there necks out.
20. When a stiff-necked bull stands with its four legs planted firmly and refuses to move, you cannot make it go ahead only by pulling it by the reins and using your whip.
Quotes related to Neck by Power Quotations