29 Proverbs about Pillow
1. A good conscience is a soft pillow.
2. Consult with your pillow.
3. A clear conscience is a soft pillow.
4. Teach your son in the front garden and your wife on the pillow.
5. An idle man is the devil's pillow.
6. A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.
7. Laziness is the devil's pillow.
8. The best advice is found on the pillow.
9. A boor remains a boor even if sleeping on silken pillows.
10. Humor to a man is like a feather pillow. It is filled with what is easy to get but gives great comfort.
11. Away with thee, sickness, to where they make a good pillow for thee.
12. Ill-luck upon ill-luck, and a stone for a pillow.
13. A clear conscience is a good pillow.
14. There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience.
15. Ignorance and incuriosity are two very soft pillows.
16. Sleep faster, we need the pillows.
17. Sleep faster -- we need the pillows.
18. Prayer is the pillow of religion.
19. A clear conscience is a good pillow.
20. When in doubt of what is right, consult your pillow overnight.
Quotes related to Pillow by Power Quotations