36 Proverbs about Supper
1. Better to go to bed supperless than run in debt.
2. No song, no supper.
3. Light supper makes long life.
4. Light suppers mak lang days.
5. Suppers kills mair than doctors cure.
6. Better go to bed supperless than rise in debt.
7. After dinner sit a while, after supper walk a mile.
8. Better go to bed supperless than to rise in debt.
9. After dinner, rest; after supper walk a mile.
10. More people are slain by supper than by the sword.
11. Better lose a supper than have a hundred physicians.
12. Go to bed supperless and you will wake without debt.
13. If you eat it up at supper, you cannot have it for breakfast.
14. Three things kill a man: a scorching son, suppers, and cares.
15. Suppers have killed more than doctors have ever cured.
16. Three things kill a man: a scorching son, suppers, and cares.
17. Honor buys no meat in the market. Hope is a good breakfast but a bad supper.
18. After dinner rest a while, after supper walk a mile.
19. To sing before breakfast is to weep before supper.
20. He that feeds upon charity has a cold dinner and no supper.
Quotes related to Supper by Power Quotations