438 Proverbs about Tell / Page 2
21. Don't trust someone who tells you all of his troubles and keeps you from all of his joys.
22. You can tell who the good seamen are during a storm.
23. Tell me, I'll forget. Show me, I may remember. But involve me, and I'll understand.
24. The people who talk the best are not the only ones who can tell you the most interesting things.
25. With happiness comes intelligence to the heart.
26. Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I understand.
27. Your friend has a friend; don't tell him.
28. Do not do all you can, do not spend all that you have, do not believe all that you hear, and do not tell all that you know.
29. A good storyteller must be able to lie a little.
30. Beautiful girls are seldom happy, intelligent boys are seldom beautiful.
31. Never does a woman lie in a more cunning way than when she tells the truth to someone who doesn't believe her.
32. Never has a man more need of his intelligence than when a fool asks him a question.
33. Not only those who can talk the best tell you the most interesting things.
34. One man tells a lie, dozens repeat it as the truth.
35. The conversation of the wise concerns ideas; that of the intelligent is about ideas; the common folk talk about food.
36. The first decision of a woman is the most intelligent and the last decision most dangerous.
37. To learn about other people is science, to learn to know yourself is intelligence.
38. Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
39. Do not all you can; spend not all you have; believe not all you hear; and tell not all you know.
40. Married couples tell each other a thousand things without speech.
Quotes related to Tell by Power Quotations